Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ```````````kuch na kahooo```````

1. Understand:
    If you understand, say "understand". If you don't understand, say "don't understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand".How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
    2. Wish:
    I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

3. Sound:
    Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.

4. See sea
    A sailor went to sea to see, what he could see. And all he could see was sea, sea, sea.

5. People
    Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People

6. Watch the witch
    If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
    7. Thought
    I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

8. Fellow
    Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, "If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?"

9. Inside outside
    Mr Inside went over to see Mr Outside. Mr Inside stood outside and called to MrOutside inside. Mr Outside answered Mr Inside from inside and Told Mr Inside to come inside. Mr Inside said "NO", and told Mr Outside to come outside. MrOutside and Mr Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or coming inside. Finally, Mr Outside coaxed Mr Inside to come inside, then both Mr Outside and Mr Inside went outside to the riverside.

10. Shells
    SHESELLSSEA SHELLS ON THE SEASHORE , BUT THE SEA SHELLS THAT SHE SELLS, ON THE SEASHORE ARE NOT THE REAL ONES

11. Inn
    The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.

12. Doctor
    If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

"When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way"
    13. Sun
    We surely shall see the sun shine shortly. Whether the weather be fine, Or whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold Or whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not. watch? Whether the weather is hot. Whether the weather is cold. Whether the weather is either or not. It is whether we like it or not.

14. Nice
    Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.

15. Fly
    A flea and a fly in a flue Said the fly "Oh what should we do" Said the flea" Let us fly Said the fly"Let us flee" So they flew through a flaw in the flue

16. Tongue twister
    If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister his tongue will be twisted as tongue-twister twists tongues.

17. S...
    Mr. See owned a saw.And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore.Had Soar seen See's saw Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.....

Re: ```````````kuch na kahooo```````

Time mila tu zaroor parhon gi Khalil bhai :D: :hasana:

Comment

Aey ki keh rahay ho tuseen :cc:
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shy View Post
          :kr: :kr: :kr:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shy View Post
            mera bhi yehi jawab hai :D dil nahin kar raha parhney ko :p
            tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
            tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

sirf UNDERSTAND tak hi parha hai mene bhi :pagal:
              sigpic

Comment

me ne bhi starting ke 3 lines he parhe hai.......aur title hai kuch na kahoo...to mughe is sharing ke bare me kuch nahi kehna.....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wafa View Post
                  me ne bhi starting ke 3 lines he parhe hai.......aur title hai kuch na kahoo...to mughe is sharing ke bare me kuch nahi kehna.....
                  :kr: :kr: hamara bhi aisa hee haal huaa tha kuch :pagal: :pagal:
                  sigpic

Comment

lil funy be taa sab per liaaa.... :khi:
                    u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

kia in sawaalon ko hal kerna he?
                      :thmbup:

Comment

yeh sab parh ker to koikuch nahi keh sakta :tauba
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet & Sour View Post
                          yeh sab parh ker to koikuch nahi keh sakta :tauba
                          Bilkul sahi kaha...yeh bhi avein boongiyaan marta rehta he

Khalil bhi Larkon mein Fari he :kr:
                          :thmbup:

Comment

Originally posted by munda_sialkoty View Post
                            Bilkul sahi kaha...yeh bhi avein boongiyaan marta rehta he

Khalil bhi Larkon mein Fari he :kr:

u na lerkion mei ho na lerkon to kin mei ho :mm:
                            sigpic

Comment

bhai jee baat yeh hai ke jo baat aap ne baat hi baat main batane ki koshish ki hai wo baat is say pehlay ke baat ban kar har baat ke a'ray a jaye main yeh baat aap say baat baat main karna chahta hoon ke muje aap ki baat pori tarha samaj a gaye hai .....................Ah0o0
                              :rose :rose Apna Khyal Rakhiye Ga aur Ager Ho Sake Tu Dosroun Ka bhi :rose :rose

Comment

Working...
                              X